Daily Themed Crossword Wordplay Pack Puzzle 8 Answer . Since you are already here then chances are that you are looking for the Daily Themed Crossword Solutions. Look no further because you will find whatever you are looking for in here. Our staff has managed to solve all the game packs and we are daily updating the site with each days answers and solutions. If we haven’t posted today’s date yet make sure to bookmark our page and come back later because we are in different timezone and that is the reason why but don’t worry we never skip a day because we are very addicted with Daily Themed Crossword Solutions
Please Note: By clicking on any of the following crossword clues you can actually see the correct answer.
- Bits of wordplay that may make you groan… and what 10a, 24a, 27a, 14d, and 23d all are!
- Cruise ship personnel, say
- Pesky flying insect (anagram of “tang”)
- “I told my wife she was drawing her eyebrows too ___. She looked surprised!”
- Building construction area
- “It’s ___!” (cry in a hospital delivery room, maybe): 2 wds.
- Marisa ___, Aunt May portrayer in “Spider-Man: Homecoming”
- Picasso’s and Van Gogh’s domain
- Knight’s protective plates
- Emulate Tom Cruise, say
- “I was reading a ___ on anti-gravity. It’s impossible to put down!”
- Jai ___ (half-court game)
- “___ Land,” movie starring Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone: 2 wds.
- “I have a photographic memory, but I always forget to bring the ___!”
- “Ed, Edd and ___”
- Domesticate, as an animal
- Like movies not exactly suitable for children: Abbr.
- The “U” in CPU
- Post-WWII military alliance with 31 countries: Abbr.
- Flower support often discarded by florists
- Office seat
- Bone in a chest cage
- A narcissist will have a big one
- Question frequently repeated by tots
- “I used to play piano by ___. Now I use my hands!”
- Actress ___ Shire of “Rocky”
- “Ready, willing, and ___”
- Place for a pothole
- Unwanted fungus in the refrigerator
- “The ___ before the storm”
- “___ flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana!”
- “Back,” on a boat